Organization – SAP Solutions – Documents
Optimized business processes require a perfect co-ordination of people and several technical solutions.
To understand those processes, design them actively and to implement the necessary solutions requires to focus on the main aspects as well as having in-depth technical knowledge. We from Karos Consulting are committed to bringing both aspects into your project:
- Consulting in organization, process design and project management
- Evaluation and selection of the appropriate software solution
- Functional and technical consulting in SAP ERP implementation projects
- Pre-configured solutions and SAP add-ons
- Consulting and solutions in the area of document management, automated processing of documents and electronic archiving of documents
Since 2017, ERBACHER the food family, manufacturer of high-quality food and animal food, manages incoming invoices in SAP with the Karos Inbox. In the course of the modernization of the IT infrastructure in September 2020, SAP including the Karos Inbox was updated to...
Document Management - SAP Integration
SAP ERP Consulting
You want to extend the scope of your existing SAP ERP system or want to upgrade to the newest software version?
You need specific know-how and/or additional skilled resources in your existing SAP team?
The consultants from Karos Consulting bring long-term experience, understanding for your business processes as well as comprehensive technical know-how into your project, be it as an independent team, be it as members of a larger existing team.
- Analysis of the business environment
- Process analysis redesign and/or harmonisation
- SAP blueprint, customizing, additional development and go-live
- After go-live support
During your project, you need technical support or resources:
- Automatization of activities
- Interfacing with other systems, data migration, internet connectivity
- Specific reporting
- Data reorganization and archiving
The consultants from KAROS have comprehensive technological know-how in many areas such as
- Development of individual add-ons (ABAP, ABAP Objects) and outputs (SapScript, Smartforms)
- Optimal integration of custom developments in the SAP standard
- Interfacing technologies (Batch Input, Direct Input, EDI/ALE, BAPI, Web Services, SAP XI, XML)
- SAP Business Workflow
- Internet connectivity (WAS, ITS, Business Server Pages, Web Dynpros)
- Data archiving and reorganization using standard archiving objects, development of custom archiving objects
as well as the business knowledge that is needed to create the optimal solution for your requirements.
Our project management methodology is based on many years of experience and covers all essential keys for your project’s success.
- Project model, time planning
- Change management
- Scope management
- Cost and benefit tracking
For each of these aspects our methodology provides best practices as well as the necessary document templates. Our project managers combine their technical and business know-how with their project management skills so we can actively lead your project instead of just doing administration. KAROS project management assures optimal support in all aspects.
Process Management, System Selection
A clear definition of the business processes is the basis for every IT solution in business administration. Only when the processes are clear, well documented and accepted by all stakeholders, decisions can be taken:
- in which system (or systems) those processes should be implemented
- how they are to be implemented in the systems involved
The consultants from Karos Consulting define the processes together with the key stakeholders in your company. They bring along the experience from other similar projects and situations as well as the neutral point of view of an external consultant. Based on those components, we
- document the planned business processes
- evaluate possible IT systems and support the selection process when required
- accompany your business during the realization
- support you in the area of change management
Quality- and Risk Management
In such cases, it has proven to be useful to entrust an independent partner with the quality- and risk management.
Thanks to our long-time experience, we know the risks of such projects. We can track your project with our proven methodology and therefore recognize risks at an early stage giving us the ability to take action before any damage occurs.