Electronic Processing of Incoming Documents
The processing of incoming paper documents usually causes a high manual effort, especially the processing of incoming invoices.
- Internal transportation of paper, authorization by several departments
- Entering data into the ERP system
The business processes involved often are not transparent, time consuming and error-prone. This often results in extra cost like dunning fees and loss of cash discounts.
Karos Consulting has developed a pre-configured solution called "Karos Inbox" to process incoming paper documents in an automated way.
- Scanning of incoming documents and automatic recognition of their content (invoices as well als other types of documents)
- Electronic archiving of the scanned images and recognized data in any document management system
- Comprehensive overview of all incoming documents to be processed in SAP in a central monitoring cockpit
- Pre-configured SAP® Business Workflow for authorization and posting
For further informationen see the download area.