Electronic Invoicing with SAP
Electronic invoicing offers high potential savings for both vendors and customers
- No printing and mailing costs
- Immediate transfer of documents
- No physical storage for paper, direct access to documents from the ERP system
The Karos "Signature and Document Handler for ERP" (SDHE) provides all functionality for electronic invoicing and processing of incoming electronic invoices in the SAP environment.
New: the Karos SDHE can also send invoices to the austrian government (ER>B) see under NEWS
- Automatic signing of PDF invoices and additional documents, automatic sending by e-Mail
- Storage of digitally signed documents in any document management system supporting the SAP® ArchiveLink interface
- Automatic verification of digital signatures in incoming documents
- Central monitoring cockpit
- Seamless integration in the SAP® Business Workflow and in the Karos Inbox
For further informationen see the download area.